Wednesday, October 3, 2007

To heal, or not to heal?

Two nights ago, I had a vision in my dream, very similar to this one. On Google Images, I looked up nebula and galaxy to try to find a picture remotely close to what I had seen in my dream. But, nothing turned up. Then today, when searching for an image to represent healing, here it was!

In my dream, this object (far more complex than this simple version) was a space ship that I presumed had come to probe me. But now that I have found this image, I wonder if this image holds a completely different message. This is called a Pranic Healing Angel. There is a CBS video you can watch about the spontaneous healing powers of Prana, which basically translates to life force.

This is the perfect segue for my response to the beautifully provocative discussion that sprang from the Stand Up post:

Poverty cannot be healed by sending shipments of cargo. This is the same error of Western medicine, to treat the symptoms, NOT the CAUSE. But, as we reveal the causes of poverty, we find that there is a cause of that cause, and a cause of that, and a cause of that... It is an endless unfolding, a process that when embarked upon leads to the source, the truth of our existence, that the power of creation lies within us, and that everything we experience is our creation.

We are co-creators. We are engaged in this process of creating together! We create with our thoughts, intentions and actions. Some may create via legislation, voting, running for office, working, volunteering, striking, fighting or warfare. But, one of the most powerful ways that we can create, is to STOP CREATING. One may simply stop cooperating with those who are creating what is undesirable.

It's as simple as that... really! The trick is to get many many people to stop cooperating, and this is where my work comes in. First it starts with me, and then, slowly, one by one, others join me in this process. Soon, just as population grows exponentially, so does non-cooperation, which I prefer to think of as expansion and healing. Pretty soon, corporations lose profits exponentially. Sorry for those who lose jobs and lives (that's the problem with creating nonsustainability), but the good news is, all get to start from scratch and create what truly serves them and the rest of the world (dead or alive). Tabula rasa!

Swede would ask: "Is the fish aware of the ocean?"

People are a part of the world, and because of that, they are not aware that they have created it, nor are they aware that they can stop creating it!

I have been a non-cooperative individual for years, and now I have many many non-cooperative friends. We are usually artists. Many of us have tried to cooperate, but failed, left with scars, and in my case am hugely indebted with school loans.

I do not let this type of pressure affect me. I continue steadily on my course, blazing my trail, inspired with the knowing that I set an example for others to follow.

Because I have survived the nightmares of going to hell for my non-cooperation with religion, and because I have diligently practiced communing with my source, I have experienced healing on a personal level. And now, as a teacher, I provide a space where others may practice healing. It has been the greatest joy of my life to watch my clients illuminate. As people share with me the exciting experience of co-creating what truly serves us, this space will grow exponentially.

On a tangent, there are a gazillion methods or tools people can use to heal, but I prefer instantaneous healing because it gets right to the source and is currently practiced all over the world unbeknownst to most.

War is a great hindrance to healing. There are no forceful measures that we can use to stop war. But, I do know that darkness cannot exist in the light. The little people in the world who are cultivating the light, the prana, the divine within, are the ones who are doing the real work in this world.

Here are some things about me that you may not know:

I do not own a TV.
I do not have a job.
I do not eat animals.
I ride a bike.
My occupation is green.
I create experiences.

I create as little impact on the Earth as possible, while creating the biggest impact on people as possible.

I have very little and am grateful to continue to desire less and less.

I am one of the lightest persons I know.


If I get any lighter, I may just float away...




[of course, clicking this last image will take you to a website that was a real treat]

6 comments:

Gipsy Ing said...

I much rather like the idea of the UFO being a kind of healing angel. Probing for health and healing. Maybe we should change UFO to UHO (Unidentified Healing Object).

I have read the interesting discussion that manifested from the previous post. But just to say yes, indeed we are creators and the issues that we face are complex just because of the way society has been built. To change something like this does need a large scale cooperation or in this case uncooperation to the direction of the source of poverty. However, poverty does not have one source, does it?

You must not consider teaching yoga a job then but you make money from that, yes?

I do not own a TV either!! And here my landlord was trying to get me to accept VCR tapes. I am like huh, as you noticed no TV. Then he asked me about my friends and I am like they do not have TV either. He looked at me strange like what century are you from?

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

Very funny. I like the UHO! Cool! Ha, yes, there are so many amazing VHS documentaries at the ASU library that I can't watch because of this, unless I watch them in the library- but that's not going to happen any time soon:)

My yoga teaching experience is definitely not a job...

Oops, Swede's here, got to run...

Ginnie Hart said...

That was a powerful dream, RK. I like the segue from last post to this and read with interest all the comments. I think of Grandma Hart every time I think of you and wonder what vibes she's sending you from the Universe!

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

That's interesting, I wonder what vibes she's sending me, too:D In fact, lately I've been incorporating words in my speech that don't belong there, and Swede suggested I write those words down, maybe someone is trying to tell me something? Or, maybe it's just early signs of insanity... letting go and yet remaining can create the appearance of insanity.

Unknown said...

i love everything about this post. getting to know you from so far away, i can still relate to you so well. living in a huge city makes me feel so small, and i love thinking about my tiny little footprint on the earth. taking an electric train to work every day, not owning a car, riding bicycle everywhere, trying not to be a crazy consumer (handbags everywhere!! $5!!)....etc etc.

i wish we lived closer. we would have such amazing conversations over green tea and honey. :)

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

Yes, Lesley, that sounds amazing!!! Green tea and honey!

You know, I have often thought about visiting you in New York. I have a friend who just moved there this summer, and I could visit the both of you:D Who knows, maybe it will happen. I hope to do it before you move away from there. How long do you plan to stay there?