Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rough Draft

Jeff's cup, enjoying the view of the Rim.

I have mentioned it here and there that I am making a film, so I am going to share in the celebration with you today as I burned my first copy of it.

eeeeeeeee:D

Rachel, Swede & Jeff, our camera man, eating peanut butter.

We took our first footage in California, January 2006 and finally finished up filming two weeks ago at the Rim of the Grand Canyon.

It is a tribute to water, thus the name, and I am a water princess. I promised some pictures of my costume- although, that was a rough draft, too- I just finished the real thing Monday morning.


Now that Swede can watch the movie, he is already composing in his head! Today we went to Ace hardware as he wants to make some instruments this weekend. I'll be playing drums, flute, singing and dancing in this performance.


I'm growing, I'm growing!!!

9 comments:

Gipsy Ing said...

I did not realize Jeff filmed this. That's cool. How very exciting with the progress of the film! Whee!!!

Ruth said...

Congrats, RK! This is exciting. I read and reread trying to find the name of the film, but I couldn't find it. What is it? Something with water you're saying.

Gipsy Ing said...

haha, I do not even know the name of the film either!! And I read and watched some of the clips. Or do I know and just forgotten it. So aborbed in the process of the film that I did not pick up the title?

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

Sorry, I switched the title form WATER to Rough Draft, because there weren't any pictures of water and I thought that was kind of silly to call it water, but it's simply called WATER.

Well, Jeff helped press the button and say, "Camera Rolling, ".... "Cut!" It was nice to have a third hand there. He really came along because he just had never seen the Rim, and he wanted to show off his new cup.

I fell asleep watching it last night, and when it is on the big screen, ugh, I noticed a lot of booboos that I need to repair. I still am about 30 hours from being finished. But, at least Swede can start his job- composing the score.

Ginnie Hart said...

That is so cool, RK. You don't have enough lifetimes to create all the stuff inside of you, I'm sure of it!

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

Or the know-how... getting the know-how is what takes up so much time.

Gipsy Ing said...

Is Jeff, Jeff or Jefe? I think they are the same person, at least I seem to recognize them as the same person but different spelling of the name here and there.

That's funny that Jeff wanted to show off his cup. Nice mug. I liked it when I first saw it.

Unknown said...

wow, i love all of it!!! how inspiring, how creative, how imaginative! i'm so proud of you cuz, i hope you continue to grow! let the ideas flow through you. when will i get to see!!!???

eee!! excitement!

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

You inspire me! I am glad we inspire each other- those are the best kind of friends to have, the ones that keep growing and have so much to share. I'm still plugging away at it, but I'm about 3/4 of the way done. Big project... almost burned out... so close to the end... then Swede gets to make it complete with the music.

I have to tell you, for all this work, I'm not really that impressed with it. Oh well, first film. The second will be better planned. I had no idea what I was doing this time around!