Friday, September 7, 2007

Open House

Excuse me for not replying to your messages quite yet, as I am preparing for my very first Yoga Open House!!!


I know, I know, I haven't even begun to tell you the details, but know this- I am aligned with an amazing new studio in Tempe, AZ, and I am working my buns off today to finish up our advertising campaign for tomorrow's open house.

You see, we are in Jen Tilly Gardens, Tempe's best kept secret. We're the studio off the beaten path, the one on the road less traveled.

OPEN HOUSE

Saturday, September 8th
9am-7pm

1801 S. Jentilly Ln., Ste. B8
Tempe, AZ 85281
928.208.1047

7 comments:

Gipsy Ing said...

Have fun! I wish I could have been there but next time. :)

Gipsy Ing said...

Rachel!!!!! Seth Speaks arrived today!!! How do you want to do this? Just read a chapter a week? Every few days? It looks interesting.

I hope your open house was successful! :)

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

How about if we commit to a certain number of pages per day- How about 20? That's pretty doable don't you think?

Unknown said...

so how was the open house???
i have been into pilates for a long time and have been wanting to try JahGee Yoga.
i'd love to hear more about it.

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

The open house was beautiful!!! Some friends showed up with their kids, and my kids, Wyatt and Zabrina were there, so we all played games and practiced yoga together. It was awesome. I wish you were here to do JahGee with us!!!

Unknown said...

sounds amazing! i so wish i was there too, i would love having you as my JahGee instructor!
if i can afford a class here, i'll try it and let you know how it goes!

Mrs. SwedeHart said...

You are adorable!

I am afraid there is only one JahGee Yoga Studio in the world-- right here.

I guess we'll have to look into airline tickets... I recommend January or February:)